Reason for blog

" I Blog4Peace"

on NOV 4th I am involved with "BlogBlast for Peace"

"It isn't enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn't enough to believe in it. One must work at it." - Eleanor Roosevelt



Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dona Nobis Pacem 2012

 
 
 
It is that time again Blogblast for Peace . Started by Mimi at http://blogblastforpeace.com/
As Mimi says ...
Who We Are 
                       Bloggers from all across the globe
                                       will blog for peace.

                            We will speak with one voice.
                                            One subject
                                              One day

                                     Dona Nobis Pacem

                                     "Grant Us Peace"

made by Michelle Frost ,one my favorite !
 
Life has been crazy this year so I have not had much peace to blog about ? You could say it has been a Fracking mess . March of this year I learned about fracking aka Hydraulic Fracturing
I can honestly say it has made me more into politics than I ever thought I would !
Also for the first time I am Scared as hell how the voting turns out ,especially local because of fracking. So my Peace I hope will come after Nov 6 or i may just give up on the system all together !
 
 
I decided to make a cute globe banner this time , hoping it would make folks smile like when they see a child's artwork !
 




I made this picture to be sent to a Pakistan Museum with other pictures made from pressed flower & plant art to be displayed in Feb 2013 .
I belong to a wonderful group of people called ,
World Wide Pressed Flower Guild which share knowledge together and with others on how to Paint with petals ! So if you love pressing come check it out .
What better way to spread "Peace on Earth " than through the love of flowers ? They are as Universal as a Smile !





Here are a few other pictures that share Peace !


Now Go check out some of the other blogs too .
you can start with the first Nov 4 2012 blog posted I think ... infinitesadnessorhope.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/dona-nobis-pacem-2/
and here http://crows-feet.blogspot.co.nz/
 Please share ,tweet and comment too .
Use hashtags #blogblast4peace & #blog4peace or #peace
Go to facebook and check out these pages too
I Love Peace
&
https://www.facebook.com/BlogBlastForPeace?fref=ts

May Peace and blessings be upon You and yours !
 

7 comments:

  1. Well, Terica, I love this peace blog, even if you haven't had time to post a lot on it...what is here is meaningful and good. And, yes, I love your 'child's' peaceglobe...it's great fun!

    Peace to you and yours (so good to see you again here, as every year :-) )

    (A link to your post will be on "Peace Bloggers Unite" later)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace to you and yours on this Blog Blast Day and in all the days to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your post, especially the quote for peace at the bottom, about being calm in your heart. The real secret of peace, at least of inner peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting post. I love your peace globes. Peace be with you, now and always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terica - I love your "child's art"...although I don't think it's childish at all. It's really lovely. Your pressed flowers in a Pakistan museum. AWESOME. Please remind me as the time draws near so that I an highlight it and let folks know.

    You and politics this year...I have been so fracking impressed (smile)

    Peace and hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to everyone for visiting the blog .
    Annelisa thanks for adding me too!
    Mimi , You still amaze me how you seem to keep this project going and still have time to visit all the blogs too!
    Peace to you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing...
You can share opinions just don't get ugly .
All negative comments will be deleted .
If you are here to add bad vibes,
You are at the wrong place .
Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...